Cathy currently serves as the Marketplace Leader for Deloitte Saskatchewan having held roles of increasing responsibility, in various offices, since she joined the firm after graduating with a Bachelor of Commerce with Distinction from the University of Saskatchewan in 1988.
Cathy has gained considerable experience working with both large and small businesses including private, public and non-profit organizations. Having worked in Regina, Saskatoon and New Westminster, BC, her experience has been particularly deep in the areas of real estate and agribusiness.
With a passion for developing talent, particularly in the advancement of women, Cathy has been invited to speak at forums on the topic and founded the Deloitte Spring Breakfast in Regina which features phenomenal women telling their stories.
Cathy is actively involved in the community having varying volunteer roles including serving on a number of Boards. In 2014 she obtained her Professional Director (Pro.Dir.) designation from the Brown School of Governance. Currently Cathy serves as
• Chair, University of Regina
• Board Member and Finance Committee Chair, Deloitte LLP Canada
• Board Member, Lorne & Evelyn Johnson Foundation
• Trustee, Government House Foundation
Her past experiences include
• Board Member, CA School of Business and CPA Western School of Business
• Council Member, Institute of Chartered Accountants of Saskatchewan
• President, MacKenzie Art Gallery
• Finance Chair, 2005 Canada Summer Games
• Campaign Cabinet, Saskatoon United Way
• Treasurer, Canadian Hemotomacrosis Society
In 2011, Cathy was awarded her Fellow Chartered Accountant designation recognizing her contributions to the profession and the community.
Marisa Rowe, Corporate Services, Ministry of Central Services, Regina
The Honourable Dr. Gordon Barnhart, C.M., S.O.M.
The Honourable Dr. Lynda M. Haverstock, C.M., S.O.M., LL.D.
The Honourable Vaugh Solomon Schofield, S.O.M, S.V.M.
Ann Wiebe on behalf of The Honourable J.E.N. (Jack) Wiebe